The print invitation is going to the printer tonight! Call GGP today to make your sponsorship commitment
Gold level and higher – your logo will be included.
All other sponsorship levels will get your name in print. Call GGP today 440-564-1060 by 5:00 p.m. – invoicing available!
Geauga Growth Partnership’s Premier Annual Event yields great benefits for Geauga County students and GGP’s HomeGrown Geauga Sponsors.
- 2017 HomeGrown Under the Dome
- Saturday, August 19th, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- ASM International, 9639 Kinsman Road, Materials Park (Russell Twp.), Ohio 44073
- Admission tickets ($125.00/pp) available through qtego.net/qlink/Geauga
All net proceeds from HomeGrown Geauga benefit GGP’s Youth Workforce Development (YWD) Program. GGP initiated the YWD Programs in 2012 to train Geauga County high school students with the soft skills they need to succeed in their careers. Programs include Career Awareness events for 8th graders, Career Readiness Training for grades 10-12, and the Ignite Your Career event designed for students grades 7-12 with their parents. The GGP High School Summer Internship Program provides real-world work experiences. In 2016 alone, GGP trained more than 1,200 Geauga County students.
Join GGP Under the ASM Dome this year as a guest or sponsor to enjoy home-grown food and entertainment to benefit our youth. Thank you to participating restaurants who will provide the delectables.
Sponsorship packages are still available, and here are the sponsorship benefits you will receive.
Thank you to HomeGrown Sponsors already making themselves at home under the dome!
- Diamond: Great Lakes Cheese
- Platinum: Richard & Christie Frenchie & The Frenchie Consulting Group; University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Gold: Aetna Insurance; Bechem Lubrication Technology/John & Chris Steigerwald; Huntington Bank; Junction Auto Family; Patterson Farms
- Silver: Arms Trucking Company; Company 119; Hexpol/Burton Rubber Processing; HR Strategies & Solutions; Sheoga Hardwood Flooring & Paneling
- Bronze: Heinens; Honest Scales Recycling; Kent State University at Geauga; The Middlefield Banking Company; Ronyak Paving
- Patron: Electrolock, Inc.; Dr. Patra Duangjak; Tracy Jemison; Lori Gorrell Upward Solutions Coaching & Consulting; Wealthcare Group of Raymond James