#GivingTuesday, celebrated in the U.S. on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, is a global day of giving. During this year-end charitable season, remember the organizations having impact in your backyard.
Geauga Growth Partnership is your business resource for networking, collaboration, advocacy and training. To that end, Geauga Growth is working in collaboration with Geauga businesses and educators to help “prepare tomorrow’s workforce today” through the Geauga Growth Youth Workforce Development Programs.
You can make an impact on today’s youth by donating to Geauga Growth Partnership (GGP). GGP developed the Youth Workforce Development Program in the answer to a need posed by Geauga employers who told us they have difficulty finding employees who are equipped with soft skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
Since the program began in 2012, GGP has reached more than 4,500 Geauga students with Career Awareness events, Career Readiness training, the “Ignite Your Career” event, and Geauga Growth Partnership High School Internship opportunities. The training is making a difference for students and employers.
Please help Geauga Growth Partnership continue this important work through your donations. Use this donation form, make checks payable to Geauga Growth Partnership and send to the GGP office.
Remember these other GGP Member organizations who are working to make your community greater.
- ASM International Foundation
- Catholic Charities Geauga
- Chagrin Documentary Film Festival
- Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Community Care Ambulance Network
- DDC Clinic for Special Needs Children
- Fieldstone Farms Therapeutic Riding Center
- Foundation for Geauga Parks
- Geauga County Library Foundation
- Geauga Growth Partnership
- Lake/Geauga Educational Assistance Fnd (LEAF)
- Lake/Geauga Habitat for Humanity
- Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers
- Leadership Geauga County
- Metzenbaum Sheltered Industries
- Ohio Endowment for Art, Music & Physical Education Ravenwood Mental Health Center
- Red Tulip Project of Geauga
- Rescue Village, Geauga County Humane Society
- United Way Services of Geauga
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center