- Winter sports are quickly approaching. The sports seasons at the high school and junior high school start as follows . . .HS Girls Basketball first practice is 10/27
- HS Cheerleading first tryout practice is 10/30
- HS Boys Basketball first practice is 11/3
- HS Wrestling is 11/10
- Junior High Boys Basketball first practice 10/16
- Junior High Cheerleading first practice 10/16
- Junior High Wrestling first practice 11/10
- Junior High Girls Basketball first practice 11/27
We will be posting the athletic game schedules to the athletic website shortly. Before your child will be allowed to participate in a practice, all forms on FinalForms need to be signed electronically by both you and your student, and we must have a current athletic physical signed by a doctor on file in the athletic department.
- There is a junior high dance at Berkshire Jr/Sr High School on October 12th from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. for seventh and eighth grade students. Tickets are on sale the week of October 9th and at the door on October 12th.
- The Berkshire junior class is began its Fall Pie Sale on October 2nd. All proceeds from this sale will be used by the junior class for Prom 2018. All orders must be turned in to the school by Tuesday, October 17th and no late orders will be accepted after Wednesday, October 18th. This is a prepaid program and checks should be made payable to Berkshire Local Schools. Please include the student name and your phone number on each check. Announcements will be made to notify you of the delivery date, but it is tentatively scheduled for the week of November 13th.
Pictured In Cover Photo: Fifth graders at Ledgemont Elementary learn about binoculars with the Geauga Park District Nature Scopes Program.