Security is on every CEO, CFO, and CTO’s mind and preparation is the best defense for managing a cyber-attack. Geauga Economic Leadership is pleased to present “Staying on the Safe Side of a CyberAttack” presented by Mr. Bob Eckman, CISO, MCPc Incorporated on Friday, January 11, 2019.
Some things to ask yourself:
- What does Bad Cyber Hygiene look like?
- Could Ransomware take control of your shop floor?
- Do you know how to employ technical controls to improve your safety?
Mr. Bob Eckman, Security Principal and vCISCO at MCPc, Inc. is an experienced, MBA, PMP and CISSP certified cyber security and IT professional, consultant, and leader with more than a decade of security experience across every vertical of business, healthcare, finance, manufacturing, including critical infrastructure experience implementing cyber security for nuclear power generating facilities.
Register here for what will be an informative and valuable learning experience.
- Friday, January 11, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Presentation
- 7:30 a.m. – Networking & Light Breakfast
- Kent State University at Geauga 14111 Claridon Troy Rd, Burton, OH 44021
All are welcome to attend this free event. Students welcome too!
Please note this GEL breakfast is scheduled for the second Friday in January due to the holiday schedule.
Geauga Economic Leadership (G.E.L.) Breakfasts are a collaborative partnership between Kent State University at Geauga and Geauga Growth Partnership. The breakfast is a dynamic opportunity to bring business and industry leaders together with our community to network, learn, and collaborate. For questions or to register contact, [email protected].