Fairy Days at Heritage Farms is Saturday, May 26th and Sunday, May 27th – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tickets are available online at Heritage Farms or may be purchased at the gate.
Heritage Farms supports the animals! Our non-profit guest for Fairy Days is: People Care Pet Pantry – helping underemployed and displaced people care for their pets. Enter the raffle to win a fairy days gift basket from Heritage Farms valued at $75.00!
So excited to introduce our merchants at this years Magic Meadow Market at Fairy Days at Heritage Farms Peninsula!
- People Care Pet Pantry
- Audrey Adams: Humble Habitats
- Annette Carruthers: Clayful Art by Annette
- Christin Keck: 3-Moon Creations
- Tracy Reuter: Treasures by Tracy
- Barb Cabot: The Crooked Kettle Popcorn Co
- Meredith Hahn: Meredith’s Ink
- Flowers and Frills: JoEllen Coster
- Naomi Gibbs: The Woodland Henna Faerie: Hadassah Henna
- Miss Sue’s Heartful Face Painting: Sue Kutcha
- Amy Hecky: Spring Garden Waldorf School
- Kathryn Lawson: Lady Kates Stitchery and Traveling Juniper
- Nicole Pearch: Party’N With Plants
- Nancy Kuehls: Bath Fairy Bubbles and Beyond (Saturday only)
- Christy Crouch: The Confectionary (Saturday only)
- Tiffany Jacobs: Blimp City Gifts (Saturday only)
- Jaclyn Spears: Jaclyn Jo’s Bakery (Saturday only)
- Heather Kay: Mad Celebrations cookies (Sunday only)
- Kristi Ainsley: Art Flo (Sunday only)
- Carhop Mobile Diner
- Southern Thangs
And our special guests!! Flitter: both days from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Leads the costume parade at 11:00 a.m. and Bubble Fairy: both days from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
So many things to see and do during Fairy Days at Heritage Farms!
- Plant your very own Fairy Garden to take home
- Build a Fairy House in the field by the creek for our Fairy visitors
- Learn your Fairy name and clan.
- Search for Fairies hidden along the Creek Trail
- Dance in our Fairy Circle. It will bring you good luck
- Fairy Costume Parade led by Flitter at 11:00 a.m.
- Fairy Story Corner is filled with fun books of Fairy Magic
- There are unicorns to color in the Hilltop Barn Unicorn Coloring Corner
- Play Fairy Games like Gnome Toss and Xs & Os with your Fairy Friends
- Create your own Fairy Crown
- Write a note and mail it at the Fairy Post Office
- Visit The World of Fairies to learn all about how you can help the Fairies care for Nature.
Admission: $10.00 for children (must be accompanied by a paying adult), $5.00 for adults (crafts not included in adult admission) Tickets are now available on our website and at the gate.
Don’t forget to shop at The Magic Meadow Market!
Food and drink is available for purchase at The Hilltop Barn!
Heritage Farms, 6050 Riverview Road, Peninsula, Ohio, 44264