Leadership Geauga is seeking a Program Coordinator to join their team! Are you passionate about leadership development, Geauga county and love working with youth, this may be the position for you!
The Program Coordinator holds a key position in the organization. Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Program Coordinator collaborates with the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees to support and promote the organization’s mission by carrying out key tasks to keep the programs, services, class activities and fundraising operating smoothly to ensure a quality experience for the Leadership Geauga community. The Program Coordinator is specifically responsible to manage the Leadership Geauga Youth Class and respective youth days. As a member of a small, highly engaged team, this position requires energy, self-direction and a team commitment. Working as a front line member of the organization, this position is expected to represent the organization with professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
Functions of the Position
- Coordinate, direct, and provide overall management of Leadership Geauga Youth Program, specifically, direct Youth Program recruitment, coordinate schedule and speakers, arrange hospitality and evaluate effectiveness of the program days.
- Adult Program Support to include but not limited to: Hospitality at anchor programs and recruiting events, administrative support for all programs, evaluation reporting for all programs, attend all anchor programs, and attendance at issue day programs for youth and adult as requested by Executive Director.
- Coordinate and implement office services such as payroll, purchasing, records control, projects and budget accounting operations. Process income from multiple sources for alumni dues, event tickets, corporate sponsors and others as needed. Reconcile credit card and bank accounts on a monthly basis. Prepare and deliver bi-weekly summary of expenses and income for ED.
- Fundraising event support to include but not limited to Invitation / Save-the-Date coordination and mailing, ticket sales, any necessary seating charts, post-event participation with clean up and organization, post-event thank you mailings and donation receipts. Prize letters, donation solicitation and acquisition (including mailings, emails and phone calls) as requested.
- Recruit, facilitate, organize, and overall, direct and manage alumni and volunteer involvement as an integral component of all program and offerings, in coordination with Executive Director.
- Social Media updates and general marketing as requested.
- General Administrative tasks including but not limited to: Office supply inventory and ordering, filing, mailings, copying, basic office organization.
- Attends community meetings in a participatory and supportive role.
- Maintains required licensures, certification, and continuing education requirements, if any.
- Meets all job safety requirements and all applicable safety standards that pertain to essential functions.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attends staff meetings as assigned.
How to Apply
- Applicants should send a resumé and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to [email protected].
- Priority will be given to applicants who submit application materials by April 21st but position will remain open until filled.
- While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
- Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background check and drug test.