Start 2019 with memories, fun and exploration! Make memories with your family and friends without leaving the Geauga area! We have lots to do and a great way to kick off the new year!
Events on Friday, January 4, 2018
– Rachel & The Beatnik Playboys play live at the Bainbridge Swing Dance at Bainbridge Township Town Hall, 17826 Chillicothe Rd., Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023 from 8:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Events on Saturday, January 5, 2018
– Troy Township Contra Dance at the Troy Community House, 13950 Main Market Road (aka Route 422), Burton, Ohio 44021 from 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
– Burton Christmas Bird Count from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at The West Woods Nature Center
Events on Sunday, January 6, 2018
– Armchair Adventures Travelogues series Utah’s “Mighty Five” from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at The West Woods Nature Center, 9465 Kinsman Road (Route 87), Russell Township
– Learn to Cross Country Ski or Snowshoe at the Geauga Park District this Winter from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Orchard Hills Park