The Geauga, State of the County G.E.L. Breakfast will be held Friday, February 2nd at Kent State University, Geauga. This event is co-sponsored by Kent State University at Geauga, Leadership Geauga and Geauga Growth Partnership and is a special 90 minute Geauga Economic Leadership event.
The State of the County breakfast is a dynamic opportunity to bring business and industry leaders together with our community to network, learn, and collaborate. Register Here for this Free event, which is open to the public.
Kent State University Geauga
14111 Claridon Troy Road, Burton, Ohio 44021
8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (Note 9:00 a.m. Program)
7:30 a.m. Networking & light breakfast.
- Education – Dean Angela Spalsbury, Kent State University Geauga
- Human Services -Angela Daugherty, Family Pride
- Health and Safety -Larry Gaspar, Chardon Fire Department
- Government – Joe Catell, Geauga County Engineer
- Business – Bill Dysert, Exscape Designs
- Agriculture -Ben Sage, Sage’s Apples Farm Market
- Arts and Leisure -Brigette Fiorille, Fairmount Center for the Arts
A Question and Answer period will follow the discussion.