Contempo Communications will present the Female Entrepreneur Summit – an annual day devoted to the female entrepreneur – on October 25th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 700 Beta Banquet Conference Center in Mayfield Village. The sixth annual event will be the place where Cleveland’s female business leaders meet to connect, learn and grow.
The program will provide female entrepreneurs the opportunity to engage with more than 20 successful industry professionals who will share opportunities and personal testimonials. Entrepreneurs will take away practical insights, honest advice and proven tactics to help their companies grow and thrive.
Sessions at the Female Entrepreneur Summit will include:
- Top 3 Ways Social Media is Helping Female Entrepreneurs
- “Pivots and Pathways” Panel Discussion
- Intentional Networking
- Creating a Positive Workplace Culture
- A guide to What Kind of Capital you Need for Your Startup or Growing business and Where to Get it
- An Entrepreneur’s Checklist for Mitigating Risks
- A Pitch Competition for Female Entrepreneurs
A lunchtime program will feature some of Cleveland’s top female chefs sharing their unique challenges in the male-dominated food industry. Joining them on stage will be some notable male chefs for an active cooking demonstration aimed at the busy working entrepreneur.
The event will conclude with networking opportunities at a Sponsor Showcase Reception featuring more than 20 resource tables and a “People’s Choice” tasting competition from the chefs.
Some of the many top speakers/presenters at this year’s Summit include:
- Jacquie Chakirelis, Founder, Online Platform Institute and Market Manager, Aviatra Accelerators
- Maureen Kyle, WKYC Anchor
- Anne Richie, Venture Partner, JumpStart, Inc.
- Patrice Blakemore, Business Advisor to Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses and Cuyahoga Community College
- Anjua Maximo, Co-Founder, GrooveRyde and Pure Mvmnt
- Nancy Brown, Founder, Ladies and Gentlemen Salon
- Kristen Kraus, Partner, Dworken & Bernstein, Co., L.P.A.
- Heather Ettinger, Founder, Luma Wealth Advisors
- Chefs Dante Boccuzzi, Britt-Marie Culey, Lisa Pucci Delgado, Chris Hodgson, Douglas Katz, Melanie Khoury and Scott David Kuhn
“We created this event to give female entrepreneurs their own space to interact with other successful women who have paved the way,” said Contempo Communications President Renée DeLuca Dolan. “This year’s program will be better than ever with compelling speakers, productive networking opportunities and subject matter that directly speaks to the female entrepreneur, whether she’s in a start-up or scale-up mode.”
Tickets are $150.00, with an early bird discount of $50.00 offered through August 31st. To register and learn more about the conference visit www.cbcmagazine.com/fes/.
Contempo Communications is the presenting sponsor and event sponsors include Buckingham, Doolittle and Burroughs, LLC, Case Western Reserve Weatherhead School of Management, Forest City and Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses.
About Contempo Communications
Founded in 1996 by Renée DeLuca Dolan, Contempo Communications is a full-service design and communications firm providing visual branding, environmental graphic design and digital creative for businesses and organizations throughout Northeast Ohio. Contempo Communications is the design partner of the Cleveland Indians.