This is the last chance for HomeGrown Geauga Tickets!
Saturday, August 11th, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
ASM International, 9639 Kinsman Road, Materials Park, Russell Twp., OH 44073
Where Geauga business comes together to support “preparing tomorrow’s workforce today! ”
Buy NOW at http://ggp.home.qtego.net or call 440-564-1060 to purchase tickets.
Our Silent Auction is LIVE! You need not be present to win! Bid before the event or at the event through http://ggp.home.qtego.net
$5000 CASH Raffle – Tickets Available thru Qtego or contact [email protected]. You need not be present to win!
These first 10 items are just the tip of the iceberg. Be watching for more. Register your phone here and start bidding now!
- Amish Dinner for 10 by Horse & Buggy Dinners
- One-week stay in a House in France
- Cleveland Indians Suite
- OSU vs Oregon tickets for 2
- 3-month membership to Pine Lake Trout Club
- Corporate retreat at ASM International
- OSU vs Nebraska tickets for 2
- Overnight at Metropolitan at The 9, dining card and Cavs tickets
- One-week stay in an Orlando Condo
- Dinner for 10 at Sapphire Creek Winery & Gardens . . . . and many more to come
- Entry tickets are still available for the Garden Party of the Year!
Saturday, August 11th; 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.. at ASM International, 9639 Kinsman Road, Materials Park (Russell Twp.), OH 44073
Admission tickets ($125 pp)
Purchase Raffle Tickets for a $5000 cash prize. At only 200 tickets being sold, your odds are great! You need not be present to win!
Homegrown Geauga promises a fun filled evening including . . .
- Delicious culinary offerings from Geauga’s finest restaurants and chef’s.
- Live Musical entertainment by No Moss
- Fun activities including magic, mystery and art.
- Dress is “Geauga Chic”
Thank you to our HomeGrown Geauga sponsors:
- Diamond: Great Lakes Cheese
- Platinum: ASM International; Richard & Christie Frenchie & The Frenchie Consulting Group; Kinetico Inc.; University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center.
- Gold: The Arms Trucking Company; Hexpol Compounding/Burton Rubber Processing; Huntington Bank; Junction Auto Family; KeyBank; Patterson Farm;
- Silver: Company 119; Covia (formerly Fairmount Santrol); Honest Scales Recycling; HR Strategies & Solutions; Kent State University at Geauga; Middlefield Banking Company; POV Solution; Sheoga Hardwood Flooring & Paneling, Chris & John Steigerwald;Thrasher, Dinsmore & Dolan; Waste Management
- Valet Sponsor: Geauga County Maple Leaf
- Bronze: Mark & Sheryl Clemson; Ebert, Owen & Associates; Exscape Designs; Federal Improvement Company; Heinen’s; iSTEM Geauga; Newbury Business Park; R43 Limited; Ronyak Paving Inc
- Patron: Bechem Lubrication Technology LLC; Dr. Patra Duangjak; Electrolock, Inc.; Geauga Mechanical; Great Lakes Growers; Hess Engineering;Tracy & Bonnie Jemison; NMS CPAs; ONDREY FOR JUDGE paid for by Friends of Ondrey; Representative John Patterson; Red Maple Inn; Rick Chambers & Ann Blair (KW/Geauga Realty; Spooner Inc; United Way Services of Geauga County; Upward Solutions Coaching & Consulting; The Wealthcare Group of Raymond James; Committee to elect Chuck Walder for Auditor, Karen Walder,Treasurer; John Wilhelm.