Join Citizens for Chardon Schools for a Topper Night Out on Chardon Square Saturday, September 9th. Dine at local restaurants from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Free concert, dessert and raffles on the square from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Don’t miss the 50/50 cash raffle, and a chance to win one of over 50 raffle baskets! There’s something for everyone, including lunch with one of Chardon’s principals, $500 off a home improvement project to theater tickets and music lessons!
Participating restaurants include: El Patron, Cabana’s, Bass Lake. Joey’s Italian Grille participates on Thursday, September 7th.
Present this coupon to your server for Citizens for Chardon Schools to receive 20% of your bill on September 9th!
Proceeds donated to Citizens for Chardon Schools. Updated details and more participating restaurants at Citizens for Chardon Schools
A sampling of some raffle baskets:
- Have a face for radio? Now’s your chance to win an on-air experience with The Fish’s A Morning with Len and Sara radio show. This exclusive opportunity is only available at Topper Night Out.
- Chardon’s Brewfest was so much fun, we know you’re already planning for next year’s event. Come take a chance at winning tickets to the 2018 Brewfest and a coordinating gift basket.
- Need a clean house for that upcoming party? We’ve got you covered. Totally Clean is donating a four hour home cleaning.
- Take a chance on us — hope you win our Lucky Lottery Loot.
- Time for a new roof for your house? Win a huge $500 off with 4 Seasons Roofing.
- Chocolate Lover? The Chocolate Lovers Basket will be overflowing with delicious and decadent chocolate-themed delights, including a gift card to Buckeye Chocolate Shop, all beautifully arranged in a gorgeous gift basket.
Chardon Local School District – 3.9 mil Continuing Operating Levy ISSUE 26
Election Day: November 7, 2017
*This Levy is Not for New Facilities
- State funding for Chardon School has decreased over the last several years, due in large part to the phase out of the Tangible Personal Property Tax (TPP) reimbursement. Chardon is losing approx. one million dollars per year due to this phaseout.
- The levy will fund day-to-day operations of the school district including classroom instruction, student support, technology, professional development, transportation, textbooks, utilities, and personnel costs.
- The cost of the levy will be approximately $11 per month (approximately $136 per year) for each $100,000 of market value Chardon students are receiving an exceptional education as indicated by the 2016 Report Card produced by the Ohio Department of Education.
Continuing our current level of performance contributes to strong students and a strong community.