Geauga Humane Society’s annual outdoor dog and family friendly festival and fundraiser – Woofstock – is movin’ and groovin’ to a new venue this year: the Cleveland Metroparks Polo Field. This new venue allows for more people, more pups, and more attractions than ever before.
Held on Sunday, September 10th from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Woofstock 2017 offers new event features to the annual festival including:
- Live Music from local musicians! Groove all day long to the tunes of Bill March, Amanda and Rick, All is Harvest, North Coast Goats, and Matt Harmon!
- A Kick Off Parade and Best Look Contest which will launch the event in style with prizes for Best Group, Best Individual, and Most Creative looks to be judged by a panel of local celebrities.
- Cleveland Browns Watch Paw-ty where event attendees will have the opportunity to sit under the “Rock the House” Pavilion and watch a live streaming of the Browns vs. Steelers game on a big screen t.v. This way, no dogs in the Dawgpound miss a touchdown (or a fumble) on September 10th.
- Senior Dog Olympics for the older pups ages 7 and up.
Woofstock 2017 will also offer the annual furry favorites including:
- Dog Games and Contests such as the annual Best Kisser contest, Ice Cream Eating Contest, Dog Races, Musical Sit, Dog/Owner Look-a-like Contest, and more!
- Bessings of the Animals at 10:15 a.m.
- Shopping Along Vendors RRRow (For a full list of vendors: 2017 Woofstock Vendors)
- Food Trucks
- Adoptable Dogs from local shelters and rescue groups and so much more!
Rescue Village expects thousands of human and dog attendees to join them at this unique event. The fundraising goal for Woofstock 2017 is $100,000 which will help Rescue Village provide care and programs to support thousands of homeless animals all year long.
Registration fees for Woofstock 2017:
- Adults (ages 15 and up): $25 (includes a groovy Woofstock t-shirt)
- Youth (ages 14 and under): FREE (with the option of purchasing a t-shirt for $15)
To register and for more information: 2017 Woofstock Registration
Thank you to our Platinum Collar Sponsor: Country 104.7 FM – WKKY.