Monkey bread was a favorite dessert of mine growing up. It’s surprisingly easy to make and just about everyone loves it. Check out the recipe!
This recipe is courtesy of Land O Lakes.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 frozen white dinner rolls, thawed, cut into quarters
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-cup Bundt® pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine sugar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon in large resealable plastic food bag; shake to combine. Place bread dough pieces into bag; shake to coat. Place into prepared pan.
Place 1 cup brown sugar and butter into 2-quart saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, just until bubbles begin to form. Remove from heat. Pour over top of dough pieces.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes; invert onto serving plate.