11) Newspapers: Clean Windows and Mirrors
Instead of using a spray and a streaky cloth, use only newspaper
to clean off your mirrors and windows for a streak-free finish.
12) Baking Soda: Remove Bugs from Windshield
Mix baking soda with warm water to make a paste.
Spread the paste over your windshield for fifteen minutes.
Then wipe or spray off with a hose.
13) Bleach: Extend Life of Flowers in Vase
Add a few drops of bleach to vase water to prevent
the build-up of the slime caused by bacteria.
It works just like chlorine in a swimming pool.
14) Kitchen Dish Soap: Flea-Killing Dog Shampoo
Kitchen dish soap (not dish detergent) can double
as dog shampoo for its flea killing abilities.
15) Coke: Remove Blood Stains from Clothing
Soak the stain in coke until the stain is dissolved, then wash the clothing as usual.
Wash before the coke dries, though.
16) Honey: Remove Blemish Overnight
Have a blemish you need to get rid of by tomorrow?
Put a dab of honey on the blemish and cover it up (it’s best to use a Band-Aid)
and the honey’s natural antibacterial properties will clean out the bacteria by the morning.
17) Wax Paper: Clean Can Opener Gears
Run a few small strips of wax paper through the can opener to clean out the bits and pieces
that have built up in the gears throughout the year.
The wax will also rub off on the gears to protect for future use as well.
18) WD-40: Remove Crayons from Walls
Use the lubricant and a cloth to remove stubborn crayon marks from the walls
just by spraying the wall and wiping with a cloth.
19) Chalk: Keep Ants and Slugs Out of the House
Ants and Slugs Won’t Touch Chalk.
So, simply draw a line in front of your doorway where you are having problems
with these pesky critters and they won’t cross it,
meaning they won’t be able to get into your house.
20) Vinegar: Kills Weeds and Helps Flowers Grow
Vinegar is a magic wonder when it comes to gardening.
It not only kills weeds but they help flowers grow as well.
Douse vinegar all around your garden to prevent weeds from popping up
and to help your flowers to grow healthy and strong.