I. Participants of Submissions are defined as a family member who is at least 18 years of age and directly related to the baby as a Parent, Grandparent, Aunt, or Uncle.
II. Only ONE submission of a baby will be accepted. A Parent, Grandparent, Aunt, and Uncle may not each submit a photo of the same baby.
III. Submission may not contain, as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• includes any individual other than the participant’s child(ren) or direct relative who fall within the applicable Milestone Category;
• includes any child who is not appropriately dressed. Male children under the age of 2 should be wearing at minimum a diaper. No child, male or female, over the age of 2 years can be wearing just underwear/diaper. Female children, regardless of age, must be clothed on top and bottom. No naked children will be eligible or accepted;
• contains any identifiable names or markings of any third-party (e.g., logos or trademarks on clothing or in the background of the photo);
• appears to duplicate any other Submission; if multiples of the same image are submitted, only one will be considered; others will not be eligible or accepted;
• contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); if an image contains a watermark from a photographer, or is labeled as a sample/proof, it will not be eligible;
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead (with the exception of the participant’s child(ren) or direct relative);
• is inappropriate, offensive, or obscene;
• communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Promoter wishes to associate; and/or • violates any law.
IV. Submissions must be the original work of the participant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. By making a Submission, participant warrants and represents that he/she is the parent, legal guardian, or a direct relative of the child(ren) featured in the photo, is the sole owner of the Submission and consents to the Submission, and consents use of the Submission in the Search and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
V. Participant must be the parent, legal guardian, or direct relative of the child(ren) featured in the photo. If requested by Promoter, the participant must be able to provide proof in a form acceptable to Promoter that he/she is the parent, legal guardian, or direct relative of the child(ren) featured in the photo. All photos must be in either .jpg, .png, or .bmp format. Maximum photo size of 5 MB. All Submissions are subject to approval by the Promoter, which reserves the right not to post or, after posting, to remove, a Submission for any reason.
VI. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Submission for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, including its determination in its sole discretion that a Submission fails to satisfy any of the above requirements.