Friends of the Foundation, support the mission of the Foundation for Geauga Parks at an event like no other, where we will celebrate the natural world in style on Saturday, August 24th at our 2nd annual Twilight Soiree at the new Veterans Legacy Woods (fomerly the Wicked Woods golf course), 14085 Ravenna Road, Newbury Township, OH 44065 from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m
Tickets are now on sale for our 2nd annual Twilight Soiree at the new Veterans Legacy Woods (formerly the Wicked Woods golf course). Dine in style in a park setting…In addition to a great array of appetizers provided by area restaurants, food trucks from Manna and Wood Fired Pizza will be serving up fresh meals on the spot.
Following are just some of the menu items:
- Braised beef brisket with cherry cola bbq with Gouda cheese on a hoagie roll
- Buffalo chicken with blue cheese, lettuce and celery
- Lamb meatballs with pickled red onions, lettuce, feta cheese, and cucumber sauce
- Hawaiian Jerk pulled pork with pineapple, pickled red onions and sriracha mayo
- Ahi tuna with pickled red onions, cilantro and Sabo noodle salad
- Eggplant French fries with pesto aioli
- Gourmet pizza
- Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
Be part of the celebration of nature.
- Opportunity to explore and learn about this great new park
- Live animal presentation by Harvey Webster of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Telescopes and astronomy presentation by Chagrin Valley Astronomical Society
- Live music
- Silent Auction featuring many “not for sale anywhere” items
- Best of Geauga Gift Basket Raffles
- Thank you gift bags
- Complimentary Foundation wine and beer glasses
- Information and special announcements about upcoming Foundation projects
- Free onsite parking
- Indoor and outdoor seating
Visit Friends of the Foundation for Geauga Parks website for updates, more information, and photos from last years’ event.