Did you know you can still check out library books?
It’s quick and easy!
1. Place your holds through the Catalog at www.GeaugaLibrary.net, with the Clevnet app, or by calling your local library.
2. Await a phone call from GCPL to let you know your hold is ready for pickup.
3. Call your local Branch from your home or car to schedule a pick-up.
Please check your branch’s hours as they have changed.
4. Follow Branch-specific instructions for receiving your materials.
5. Book drops reopen on May 19. Returns will be removed from accounts after at least 72 hours and no fines will be charged to quarantined items.