You won’t run out of culinary options at HomeGrown Geauga. For a new twist on the menu this year, Geauga Growth Partnership will be featuring a variety of Geauga restaurants who will each serve a signature dish.
Get your tickets now for Geauga Growth Partnership’s 5th Annual HomeGrown Geauga fundraising event to be held Saturday, August 19th, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at ASM International in Russell Township. Admission Tickets, $125.00 per person ($75.00 tax deductible) may be ordered at http://qtego.net/qlink/Geauga . Funds raised during the event will benefit Geauga Growth Partnership’s Youth Workforce Development programs designed with the mission to “Prepare Tomorrow’s Workforce Today.”
A major highlight of the evening will include the variety of foods offered by featured restaurants and chefs to give all guests a genuine taste of Geauga. Featured eateries and menu items are:
- Blazin’ Bills – Pork Sliders, chicken wings & cole slaw
- Burntwood Tavern – Tuna Tacos
- Chef Jonathan Bennett featuring Adams Reserve Cheddar – 24 hrs. Brisket, Adams Reserve Creamed Corn, Crispy Onion
- Chef Will Davis of ICASI & Loretta Paganini School of Cooking – Assorted gourmet desserts featuring Geauga County products
- Chefs Timothy Willis & Joe Matteucci of UH Geauga Medical Center Nutrition Services – serving Geauga Watermelon and Middlefield feta salad with lemon mint, balsamic reduction, and Hawaiian black sea salt
- Sirna’s Pizza – Gourmet pizza made with fresh Sirna’s Farm produce
- Tom’s Foolery – Bourbon tastings
- Warren’s Spirited Kitchen – Roasted Pork Slider on a “donut” Bun
- Welshfield Inn – Signature Chopped Salad
For your entertainment, local band No Moss (No Moss Band) will provide a live show incorporating music selections from all genres attendees will be sure to recognize and enjoy. Home-grown Bill Ward of Bill Ward Productions will act as Emcee for the evening; Jasmine Dragons (Jasmine Dragons) will perform Aerial-Acrobats; and home-grown artist Jacqueline DelBrocco (Jacqueline DelBracco Art) will paint the event as it is happening. ASM staff will provide tours of their iconic facility. The night will hold even more ongoing entertainment, including a silent auction, a “Dream vacation raffle” (tickets available through http://qtego.net/qlink/Geauga), and a Queen of Hearts game.
GGP’s Youth Workforce Development Programs include Career Readiness and Career Awareness events, Ignite Your Career, and the High School Internship program, which reach students in grades 7th – 12th . The multi-faceted workforce training program was launched in 2012 by GGP founding director Frank Samuel, who was passionate about preparing young people for successful careers. Since the program’s inception, when nine (9) high school students were matched with sponsoring employers for summer internships, the programs have grown exponentially. In 2016 alone, more than 1,200 Geauga County students participated in GGP’s Youth Workforce training programs.
Geauga Growth would like to thank all sponsors who are helping to make HomeGrown Geauga possible:
- Diamond: Great Lakes Cheese
- Platinum: Richard & Christie Frenchie & The Frenchie Consulting Group; University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center, ASM International
- Gold: Aetna Insurance; Bechem Lubrication Technology & John & Chris Steigerwald; Huntington Bank; Junction Auto Family; Kinetico Inc.; Patterson Farms; Preston Superstore;
- Silver: Arms Trucking Company; Company 119; Hexpol/Burton Rubber Processing; HR Strategies & Solutions; R43 Limited; Sheoga Hardwood Flooring & Paneling.
- Bronze: Ebert, Owen & Associates LLC Certified Public Accountants; Heinen’s; Honest Scales Recycling; iSTEM Geauga; Kent State University at Geauga; The Middlefield Banking Company; Newbury Business Park; Ronyak Paving; Waste Management.
- Patron: Electrolock, Inc.; Dr. Patra Duangjak; Tracy & Bonnie Jemison; Geauga Mechanical; Geauga Realty; KeyBank; Lori Gorrell Upward Solutions Coaching and Consulting; The Wealthcare Group of Raymond James.
If you are interested in knowing more about HomeGrown Geauga event sponsorship opportunities, please contact Geauga Growth Partnership at 440-564- 1060 or email@example.com.
Geauga Growth Partnership, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) business-led organization dedicated to the retention, growth and attraction of jobs, investment and economic growth in Geauga County. For more information visit Geauga Growth Partnership or call 440-564-1060.