Emeth Gymnastics is growing! We are searching for new coaches to grow with us.
We believe God created each child with a mission– Emeth exists to build the character they need to succeed. We teach truth, train commitment, practice selflessness, exercise focus, develop determination, and breed courage.
We build true character through gymnastics!
Join Emeth in bringing life to the world– one child at a time. We don’t punch the clock– we train students to be change in their world. We spend our hearts, minds and strength to build something far bigger than ourselves. We are no ego doers who see potential in every family and child we coach.
- We train character by first striving to have and grow our own. More is caught than taught. We seek to model what we want students to be.
- We prioritize character growth by scheduling time for it. We spend time each day and week with students teaching character through seasonal curriculum and teachable moments during practices.
- We believe in supporting families as the primary influence in each child’s life. We are partners, we respect and esteem the difficult calling parents have.
- We believe in a growth mindset. Every person has a potential that we cannot see, so we pour our efforts into seeing them grow. We care about growth more than status.
- We believe in excellence. Strong character and a focus on growth lead to excellence.We use our sport to push students towards their highest potential in physical excellence, maturity, and strong life-giving relationships with God and people.
Emeth trains over 500 students per week. We have athletes competing up through USAG level 10 in our men and women’s team programs and have our taken athletes to regional and national championships and elite qualifiers.
Want to coach at Emeth? Click on the link for details: Emeth Gymnastics Coaching Position Job Listing