The annual Meeting of the Geauga Growth Partnership on May 1st will feature Keynote Speaker, Mr. Jim Tressel, President, Younstown State University.
7:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. at the Sisters of Notre Dame Education Center, 13000 Auburn Road, Chardon, OH 44024. All are welcome and there is no fee to attend. Please register here or at https://ggp-annual-mtg2019.eventbrite.com
Join us for GGP’s flagship event where business leaders network over breakfast. All are welcome to attend. The 2019 Frank Samuel Distinguished Service Award recipient will be presented to the Kent State University Geauga Campus.
- 7:15 a.m. – Registration, Breakfast Buffet Opens
- GGP Member Business Meeting & Election of Officers
- Frank Samuel Distinguished Service Award
- PRIME: Partners in Rural Innovative Models of Education
- Keynote: Mr. Jim Tressel, President, Youngstown State University
Members and sponsors receive priority seating. Sponsor opportunities available. Join these businesses who have committed to sponsor the Annual Meeting!
- Gold: KeyBank; University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center;
- Silver: Arms Trucking Co.; Ebert, Owen & Associates CPAs;Geauga Credit Union;Geauga Savings Bank; Great Lakes Growers;Honest Scales Recycling;Marsh Valley Forest Products;Middlefield Banking Company, Sheoga Hardwood Flooring & Paneling;POV Solution;
- Bronze: Clearstead; Electrolock; The Frenchie Group, Premier Power Solutions; Mr. John Wilhelm.