The Geauga, State of the County G.E.L. Breakfast is co-sponsored by Kent State University at Geauga, Leadership Geauga and Geauga Growth Partnership. The State of the County breakfast is a dynamic opportunity to bring business and industry leaders together with our community to network, learn, and collaborate.
- Education – Dean Angela Spalsbury, Kent State University Geauga
- Human Services -Angela Daugherty, Family Pride
- Health and Safety -Larry Gaspar, Chardon Fire Department
- Government – Joe Catell, Geauga County Engineer
- Business – Bill Dysert, Exscape Designs
- Agriculture -Ben Sage, Sage’s Apples Farm Market
- Arts and Leisure -Brigette Fiorille, Fairmount Center for the Arts
A Question and Answer period will follow the discussion.
Geauga, State of the County
February 2nd at Kent State University Geauga
8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (Note 9:00 a.m. Program)
7:30 a.m. Networking & light breakfast.
For more scheduled programs, visit Geauga Growth Partnership