Geauga Park District’s fifth annual Frozen Fest at The West Woods will offer you so much to see and do – and even more if the little people in your life love singing winter princesses or snowmen!
This annual family event consistently draws rave reviews and breaks attendance records, enjoyed by families who’ve made it a tradition and those who are just checking it out for the first time. Pack up your family and friends and join us, too, on Sunday, January 20 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., for these FREE activities, something for everyone to enjoy:
- Live reindeer!
- Famous winter princesses, a famous “winter snowman” and a famous reindeer herder
Meet-n-greets throughout the venue: 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m, 12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., 1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m., 2:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Performances in the lobby: 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., 2:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. & 3:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Meet-n-greets with sled dogs from the Siberian Husky Club of Greater Cleveland
- Ornate face painting
- Indoor make-n-take craft (Frozen crowns & Great Horned Owl/Snowy Owl magnets)
- Complimentary hot cocoa & cookies
- Ice carvings & demos by Elegant Ice Creations
- Winter wildlife display and touch table
- Free snowshoeing (weather permitting; $5 for out-of-county residents)
- A Kid at Art mobile art bus
- Self-guided winter hiking & Bird in the Hand Feeding Station activity
- Live music by the Oak Island Skunk Jumpers
- Food for sale by the Hunger Squad food truck & Classic Kettle Corn
- Winter themed merchandise & Nature gifts for sale in the Tree Tops Nature Store
The Nature Center is fully accessible. Due to the popularity of this event, however, strollers should be left outside.
The West Woods’ parking lots always fill quickly during Frozen Fest. Once again, overflow parking locations will be located at ASM and Teague Plaza, with free shuttle rides to and from the event.
For more on Geauga Park District offerings, please call 440-286-9516 or visit Geauga Park District online via www.geaugaparkdistrict.org, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.