Geauga Park District’s sixth annual Frozen Fest at The West Woods will offer you so much to see and do – and even more if the little people in your life love singing winter princesses or snowmen!
Please note that due to the anticipated popularity of this year’s event, and in order to give as many Geauga County residents as possible a chance to attend, guests are asked to pre-register this year at Geauga Park District or 440-286-9516.
Frozen Fest is an annual family event consistently enjoyed by families who’ve made it a tradition and those who are just checking it out for the first time. Pack up your family and friends and join us, too, on Sunday, January 19th from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., for these FREE activities, something for everyone to enjoy:
- Live reindeer and sled dogs
- Famous winter princesses, a famous “winter snowman” and a famous reindeer herder
Meet-n-greets throughout the venue: 11 AM-11:30 AM, 11:45 AM-12:15 PM, 12:45-1:15 PM, 1:45-2:15 PM, 2:45-3:15 PM & 3:30-4 PM
Performances in the lobby: 11:30-11:45 AM, 12:15-12:30 PM, 1:15-1:30 PM, 2:15-2:30 PM & 3:15-3:30 PM
- Ornate face painting
- Snow-themed indoor make-n-take crafts
- Indoor igloo fort-building activity
- Complimentary hot cocoa & cookies
- Ice carvings & demos by Elegant Ice Creations
- Winter wildlife display and touch table
- Free snowshoeing (weather permitting; $5 for out-of-county residents)
- A Kid at Art mobile art bus
- Self-guided winter hiking & use of the Bird in the Hand Feeding Station
- Live music by the Oak Island Skunk Jumpers
- Food for sale by the Hunger Squad food truck & Classic Kettle Corn
- Winter-themed merchandise & Nature gifts for sale in the Tree Tops Nature Store
Parking lots at The West Woods always fill quickly during Frozen Fest, so overflow parking is located at ASM International and Teague Plaza, with free shuttle rides to and from the event. The nature center is fully accessible, though strollers must be left outside.
Photo Courtesy of the Geauga Park District