EDIT 1-9-14: This position has been filled!
POSITION NAME: Program Director
LOCATION: Geauga Family YMCA
12460 Bass Lake Rd
Chardon, Ohio 44024
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Program Director will be accountable for successfully developing and managing all program areas assigned to him/her which include new program development, fiscal management, effective supervision of program staff, direction and implementation of all program delivery, quality, promotion and monitoring results against pre-stated performance goals. Proven ability to grow program participation and revenue, required. This position will be responsible for various program areas; Teens, Youth Sports, Family and Leagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology, Physical Education, Sports Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in instructing and program development, preferably at the YMCA; or a combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to grow program participation and revenue, required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in staff supervision.
- Physical ability to instruct class when assigned instructor is unavailable.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Computer skills, experience with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent customer service skills and willing to “go the extra mile”.
STARTING SALARY: $28,500 to $30,000 Annually
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY CONTACT:
Name: Jarrod Williams