Here are 5 questions you probably don’t want to think about today:
- Can you explain and defend your org chart?
- Do you measure your actual productivity?
- Do you regularly compare budgets and actual costs?
- Is your advertising and promotion plan working?
- Is your successor currently working in your organization?
The good news is GGP’s (Geauga Growth Partnership) business strategist Dave Kraninger thinks about these questions all the time – on his clients’ behalf.
Dave will be the featured speaker at the upcoming GEL breakfast on September 5 at Kent State Geauga!
Join us to learn his perspective on strategic issues that you need to address to become more successful. Here is your opportunity to listen, learn, and then ask Dave about issues of concern to you.
When: Friday, September 5th
Where: Kent State Geauga Campus
14111 Claridon Troy Rd, Burton OH 44021
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Complementary refreshments will be served.
Be prepared to refocus your priorities and think about your business in a whole new way! Hope to see you there!
For more stories on Kent State University – Geauga Campus, click here.