I have said many times over the last 8 weeks, “2020 feels like the year that never was.” But after several recent conversations, I believe that each of you have the opportunity to make this “the year that was!” Make it the year that was the turning point for the growth and diversification of your business. It is clear, we are all going to have a “pre-COVID” image of our businesses in our minds, but I am wondering what are you doing to challenge yourself to reimagine the “post-COVID” vision you have for your business? GGP has been working to bring you resources that will allow you to spend less time working in the business and more time working on it! If there is anything we can do to support you, please reach out to us.
One of the upcoming resources we have been developing is a newly created, 5-part series, Modifying Your CEO Toolbox. New circumstances. New mindsets. This series will begin on Thursday, May 28th and will be facilitated by David Levy of Corporate Support Services and Solutions Group. The event is sponsored by the Ohio Small Business Development Center at Lakeland Community College. Seating for this virtual program will be limited, so I encourage you to review the information below to get registered.
While you work on your business, others close by can help you take care of your employees, customers, and vendors. The following GGP members and local companies have products that are in high demand right now and they would be pleased to offer their services to you:
- Industrial Environmental – (440) 665-4578- able to provide spray down of your work or home with an EPA registered non-rinse cleaner that kills viruses, mold, and other issues
- Industrial Tapes – (440) 564-5538 – offering a pressure sensitive adhesive tape that won’t peel and will help you mark social distance guidelines on aisles and floors
- Ten10 Design LLC – (440) 286-4367 – Medical masks, surgical masks, cloth masks, & hand sanitizer
- PSI Product Specialists – (440) 479-8994 – selling a hand and surface antimicrobial
- Smylies Cleaning – (440) 221-0521 – providing cleaning and sanitizing services for your business or home
- Shiffler Equipment Sales – (800) 547-1539 – Hand sanitizer, both liquid and gel available
Finally, GGP is proud to have been invited to serve as a trustee with the Fast Track 50. Nominations are open for 2020 and will be accepted until June 19, 2020. Please take some time to review the information below and consider applying for this award. It would be great to celebrate Geauga County companies and nonprofits among those recognized. Unique this year will be a COVID-19 Community Service Award presented to a company that has helped their employees and greater community during the coronavirus pandemic.
Wishing you, your employees, and your families good health!