- This event has passed.
Discover Animal Communication Techniques With Doris Straka
Jul 10, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Does your pet ever give you puzzled looks? Would you like to know more about what the animals around you are thinking?
If you are curious about how animals communicate with people and what they would have to say, you will want to attend a program on animal communication with Doris Straka, a Kirtland woman with an ability to understand animals’ feelings and thoughts. Doris will demonstrate her skills by communicating with two pets during the program.
Date: Thursday, July 10
Time: 7 p.m.
Place: Bainbridge Library
(17222 Snyder Road / Bainbridge, Ohio)
Her web page shares that she may be able to help people better understand their pets in the following ways:
- Understand pet personality problems
- Overcome bad habits
- Identify sources of pain and discomfort – both physically and mentally
- Decide compatibility – Know likes and dislikes
- Identify causes of changes in behavior
- Understand history and source of odd behavior
This event is free, but please register online or call 440-543-5611