- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Landerhaven
May 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
SUNDAY, MAY 8
Seatings at 10am and 2pm
Adults: 49.99 • Children ages 3-14: 15.99 • Under 3: Free!
✿ Passed Mimosas Upon Arrival
✿ An Elaborate Brunch Buffet
✿ Cash Bar
PRE-ORDER FLOWERS FOR MOM!
Four floral arrangements available for you to pre-order with your ticket. We will have these set on your table prior to arrival.
- Arrangement Option 1 includes pink gerbera daisies, white daisy poms, maroon carnations, and greenery arranged in a clear glass vase for $45
- Arrangement Option 2 includes white lilies, purple stock, blush spray roses, white alstroemeria, and greenery arranged in a pink glass vase for $75
- Arrangement Option 3 includes assortment of spring color roses and tulips in a pedestal vase for $60
- Arrangement Option 4 includes a dozen roses varying in shades of pink, white, or purple with greenery for $80
- Seasonal Cheese and Italian Antipasto Display
- Salad Bar with classic chop salad, caesar salad, tomato mozzarella salad, and fresh fruit
- Yogurt Parfaits with berries and house made granola
- Build Your Own Avocado Toast Bar with toppings of smoked salmon, pickled red onion, sliced cucumber, egg, tomato, pickled red onion
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Sausage Links
- Hash Brown Casserole
- Farm Fresh Scrambled Eggs
- Baked Nutella Challah French Toast
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Southern Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Buttermilk Waffles
- White Cheddar Cheesy Grits
- Four Cheese Mac and Cheese
- Baked Pasta Bolognese
- Truffle Ravioli
- Garlic Bread, Focaccia, and other assorted Italian Breads
- For the kids: Drift-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets, Tater Tots, Buttermilk Waffles, Mini Muffins
- Dessert station with an assortment of house-made sweets!
Menu subject to change pending product availability.
- What is included in the ticket price? A full buffet, including coffee, hot tea, and juice. There will be a cash bar available. Gratuity is not included, however we know your servers would appreciate a tip based on the service they provide you.
- What if I want to add guests to my reservation? Please make a new reservation and then call us at 440-449-0700 with the names of the added guests so we can ensure you are seated together. We are unable to add guests on after registration has closed.
- Do I need to make a reservation for guests 3 years old and under? Yes. Please include them in your reservation so we can ensure you are seated at a table that fits the amount of guests you are bringing.
- Is my ticket refundable ? Tickets are not refundable.
- Do I need to print my tickets? No, we will have a master list available to verify your reservation with us.
Please give us a call with any questions! 440-449-0700