State of the County – Geauga Economic Leadership (GEL) Breakfast
February 3 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us as Geauga Growth Partnership, Kent State Geauga, and Leadership Geauga host our annual State of the County.
Enjoy our panel as we discuss and provide updates about our community. Our presenters are
- Jake Kouwe, The Chardon Polka Band and Chip’s Clubhouse
- Bob Rogish, Rogish Farm
- Michelle Maneage, Program Director at Doors of Hope Geauga
- Candice Zinner, Owner of Salty-Salt Cave
- Lucie Liang, Global Connections Academy
- Felicia Timas, His Daughter
- Jennifer Jones, Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste Management District
Spend some time networking before the program. A Continental Breakfast, coffee and water are provided.
- 8:00 am Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30 – 10:00 am Program
This FREE event is hosted right inside the main doors of KSU Geauga, facing Claridon-Troy Road.