- This event has passed.
Tall Oaks Annual Clambake & Family Fall Fest!
October 21 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy a Day at Tall Oaks this Fall on Saturday, October 21 from 11 AM – 5 PM with Plenty of Activities for the Entire Family!
Each ticket purchased receives access to all of the below food and activities:
- Signature New England Clam Chowder & Clam Broth with Westminster Oyster Crackers
- One Dozen, Steamed Middle Neck Clams with Lemon Wedges and Lots of Drawn Butter
- Chef Carving Station with Pepper Encrusted Strip Loin & Au Jus or Fresh Horseradish Creme
- Herb Roasted Chicken
- Rosemary Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- Local, Farm to Table Fresh Sweet Corn on the Cob
- Homemade Corn Bread with Honey Glaze
- Tall Oaks Signature “Slaw”
- One Soft Serve Kiddie Cone from Kirtland Creamery (Redeemable only day of)
- Outdoor Yard Games
- Photo Booth on Lover’s Lane with Immediate Digital Download
- Hay Rides to Kirtland Creamery
- Coloring Station
- Inflatable Bouncy House
- College Football Watch Party (Ohio State v. Penn State) on Indoor and Outdoor Jumbotrons
Please reach out to Katie O’Malley (email@example.com or 440.497.6790 x 126) for assistance with ticket purchasing.