- This event has passed.
Top Dog at Big Creek Park
Sep 6, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
8 musical acts to fill Chardon amphitheater with song
Enjoy eight great musical acts on Saturdays this summer and early fall while resting your bones in the charming amphitheater outside Big Creek Park’s Meyer Center.
On tap this year are:
- Joey Tomsick & the JTO (polka) on May 31
- Fort Huntsburg Band (classic country) on June 14
- Hootenanny Sing-along (folk music sing-along) on June 28
- Up River (celtic, bluegrass and folk) on July 12
- Borger & The Blues Forgers (traditional trio blues, with acoustic opening act Paul “Blue Pike” Pira) on July 26
- Erie Heights Brass Ensemble on August 9
- Quad Pro Quo & Mo’ (barbershop quartets) on August 23
- Top Dog (party and dance rock) on September 6
All shows are 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the amphitheater at Big Creek Park, 9160 Robinson Road in Chardon Township, which is wheelchair/stroller accessible.
Bring a lawn chair or blanket, or just sit on the leveled seating. Refreshments will be served. Inclement weather moves the shows indoors. Call 440-286-9516 with questions.