With peanut butter, chocolate and pretzels, you can’t go wrong! These Peanut butter pretzel bombs are super easy to make, and they are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 60 pretzels
- 8 oz semi-sweet Bakers Chocolate Baking Bar OR 8 oz chocolate melts
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a medium size bowl, mix together peanut butter and butter with a spoon. Stir in sugars until thick dough forms. Roll peanut butter dough into 30 small balls. If it is too sticky, add more powdered sugar.
Sandwich balls between two pretzels and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
While the pretzel bombs are chilling, break up the chocolate and melt for about 1 minute in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the pretzel bombs halfway into the melted chocolate and place bombs back on baking sheet. Refrigerate the dipped bombs for at least 10 minutes for chocolate to set. Pretzel bombs are fresh up to 10 days, stored in the refrigerator.