Register now for the next Geauga Economic Leadership (G.E.L.) breakfast on Friday, November 1st as Education Leader Panelists share how they are building students’ skills for tomorrow’s jobs.
- Jeff Slavkovsky, Auburn Career Center
- John Stoddard, Berkshire Schools
- Bill Kermavner, Cardinal Schools
- Ed Klein, Chardon Schools
- Nancy Santilli, Kenston Schools
- Richard Markwardt, West Geauga Schools
- Jennifer Felker, Geauga County ESC (moderator)
Friday, November 1st from 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (extended program) at Kent State University at Geauga, 14111 Claridon Troy Road, Burton OH
Click HERE to Register!
Free and open to the public. Breakfast and networking at 7:30 a.m. Program begins at 8:00 a.m.
Geauga Economic Leadership (G.E.L.) Breakfasts are co-sponsored by Geauga Growth Partnership and Kent State University at Geauga. They are held the first Friday of each month. The breakfast is a dynamic opportunity to bring business and industry leaders together with our community to network, learn, and collaborate.