Twilight Soiree is our annual fundraising event. Proceeds will help further our mission of education, preservation and conservation of the unique natural character of Geauga County.
We fund the NatureScopes program presented by the Geauga Park District providing binoculars and field guides to 5th graders throughout the county. Our newest program, being rolled out in the fall, will be an Astonomy Club in collaboration with the Chagrin Valley Astronomical Society and the Geauga Public Library.
The event will be held at Veterans Legacy Woods (formerly Wicked Woods), 14085 Ravenna Road, Newbury on Saturday, August 24th from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Guests will enjoy wine, beer and refreshments from complimentary wine glasses and stainless steel cups.
- Appetizers from local Geauga County businesses and friends.
- Dinner provided by Manna Food Truck and Pizza from Wood Fired Baking
- Music by Dan Best and the Real Deal String Band
- A presentation by Harvey Webster of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Telescopes and astronomy presentation by Chagrin Valley Astronomical Society
- Silent Auction & Raffle with items of unique Geauga experiences
- Tickets are $100 each and available through EventBrite at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/twilight-soiree-tickets-62410942810
- A link is also available on our website at: http://www.foundationforgeaugaparks.org/
The Foundation for Geauga Parks is an independent, non-profit organization created to raise money to fund community engagement with nature through education, preservation, conservation and appreciaton of the unique natural character of Geauga County. We help to preserve and conserve green spaces. We help enhance parks for passive recreation and enjoyment. We help educate youth to care for and appreciate the environment. We are the Foundation for all parks in Geauga County.
Cover Photo Courtesy of The Foundation for Geauga Parks