So who doesn’t love to eat?! Well, if you live in Geauga County there are plenty of amazing local restaurant options available to you that won’t break the bank.
1. Blazin Bills – 12891 Main Market Road (Route 422) Burton, Ohio 44021. If you are looking for a fun, family-friendly environment, look no further than Blazin Bills. Blazin Bills is best known for their mouth-watering ribs. Customers can get a full slab of Ribs for $19.50! Also, they feature a diverse kid’s menu with everything from chicken tenders and fries to hamburgers and fries. All kid’s items include a beverage and are only $5.95!
2. Buckeye Chocolate Cafe – 15065 Kinsman Rd Middlefield, OH 44062. Chocolate lovers pay attention as you can get your chocolate fix! They feature a drink of the week which allows customers to try a number of their delicious coffee and general drinks. They also have some sweets in store to accompany your drink that are simply divine!
3. Danny Boy’s Italian Eatery – 8389 Mayfield Road Chesterland, OH 44026. If you are looking for a fun environment to take the family to dinner, Danny Boy’s is the place to go. They have a great atmosphere. Their menu is highly diverse with a wide variety of options to suit every customer’s special requests. Great options to try are: any of the calzones. No joke, they are all awesome! Also the Buffalo Chicken Salad is one of the best in the area!
4. Sirna’s Pizzeria – 11782 East Washington St. Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023. If you love pizza, then you need to stop by and order one of Sirna’s. Sirna’s pizzas were voted best pizza in Lake and Geauga county. So these folks know their pizza!! The menu features super budget friendly pricing so you won’t break the bank here! But you will get some of the best pizza in the area.
5. The Corner Café – 14995 Madison Rd, Middlefield, Ohio. If you are looking for a unique place to eat, you should check out the Corner Café. They feature a menu of traditional café items served in a creative way that everyone is sure to enjoy. Item off the menu to try: country fried steak..taters and sausage gravy! You won’t be sorry with this one!