CLEVELAND, OHIO, UNITED STATES, January 23, 2020
/EINPresswire.com/ — April 29, 2020 Amplify Luncheon Event to Discuss Childhood Trauma, it’s not just about the child.
Business leaders will convene at the April 29, Amplify event to learn about relevant topics in this trauma informed, public health presentation. Speakers will discuss topics including:
- ACE’s Scores Revealed
- Education &Resources
- Treatment & Financial Support
- Community Involvement
- Childhood and Brain Development
- How Trauma Emerges Into the Workplace
- How the Business Community Can Be Involved
- Trauma and Education
The Amplify Speaker Series is produced by Contempo Design + Communications and bronze sponsors include: Calo Programs and the Northeast Ohio Adoption Services non profit organization.
The networking and luncheon program will take place:
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at the DoubleTree Tudor Arms Hotel
11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This event is open to the public
The program will feature one doctor, one local business executive and a national leader in developmental trauma care. Each guest speaker will present a 20-minute “TED- style” talk, followed by a facilitated audience Q&A.
Luncheon Presenters and Topics include:
- Dr. Lisa Ramirez currently serves as the Director of Behavioral and Community Health for Metro’s School Health Program, which provides primary care services to Cleveland students on several CMSD campuses. Dr. Ramirez’s presentation will cover Trauma and Child Development: Risk and
- Chris Perkins, CEO, Calo Programs. Chris will discuss the reality of childhood trauma and that it is a public health issue with a pervasive impact across all communities
- Brandon E. Chrostowski, Founder, President and CEO, EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute will present on the intersection of social entrepreneurship and trauma
- Tickets can be purchased in advance for $49 each and tables of eight and sponsor packages are available at www.contempocleveland/events
About Amplify: The Amplify Speaker Series is a program presented by Contempo Design + Communications, a full-service design and communications firm founded by Renée DeLuca Dolan in 1996 and headquartered in Warrensville Heights. The program, now in its 14th year, brings business and community thought leaders together for an active forum on issues of relevance to greater Cleveland.
Find more details on the event and sponsorship opportunities visit www.contempocleveland.com/events and our social channels. Follow our topic discussions at #AmplifyCleveland – Renee DeLuca Dolan
Contempo Design + Communications
+1 440-785-5600, email us here
This press release can be viewed online at: http://www.einpresswire.com
Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company listed in the press release. Please do not contact EIN Presswire. We will be unable
to assist you with your inquiry. EIN Presswire disclaims any content contained in these releases.
© 1995-2020 IPD Group, Inc. All Right Reserved.