Geauga County – We are happy to announce the addition of Brainfuse’s HelpNow™, which offers a wide variety of benefits to K – 12 students and adult lifelong learners in Geauga County.
HelpNow™ offers on demand, anytime, anywhere eLearning. All you need is a library card and PIN to access this valuable education resource.
HelpNow’s features include:
- Live Tutoring: Interact with live tutors (2 – 11 p.m. every day) in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Writing Lab: Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback within 24 hours.
- SkillSurfer: Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Language Lab: Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
- Features Services: Live Chess Tutoring, Live FAFSA Help
- LEAP Learning Platform: practice test center with customized study plans
- Flashbulb: Flashcard sets, tests and games.
- eParachute: Career exploration
- My CloudPack: Personalized eLearning Tools such as My Past Sessions, My Tests archive, and more!
HelpNow™ Adult Learning Center is the adult learners’ version of HelpNow™ where community members can access High School Equivalency prep, US Citizenship test prep, resume assistance, Microsoft Office support, and Career Resources. The Writing Lab, Send Question, and Skills Building are also included in the Adult Learning Center suite.
Community members can access HelpNow™ by going to www.GeaugaLibrary.net and clicking on “Online Training”. For all other related questions, call or visit your local GCPL Branch.
About the Geauga County Public Library
The Geauga County Public Library includes five full-service Branches in Bainbridge, Chardon, Chesterland (Geauga West), Middlefield, and Thompson, a fleet of Mobile Services vehicles that serve rural areas and community centers, and an Administrative Center where technical services, computer services, facilities and administrative functions reside, in addition to its public library space. GCPL has more than 900,000 books and ebooks. The collection also contains more than 100,000 audio / video items and 60 Research databases available through its website. GCPL is a member of the Clevnet consortium, giving patrons access to more than 12 million items. Learn more about the Geauga County Public Library at GeaugaLibrary.net