The community has so much to offer this week! You can explore inside or outside and have plenty of opportunity to learn, explore and make memories!
Events on Saturday, February 23, 2019
– Geauga County Public Library Celebrates “Love Your Library Month” with an Open House, Games and Refreshments at the Newbury Branch from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– Sweet Maple: How to Make Maple Confections from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at The West Woods Nature Center
– Grape Escape: A Riesling to Love The excursion departs at 7:30 p.m. from Akron Northside Station
– Clean Air Planter Make & Take workshop from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.at Lowe’s Greenhouse, Florist & Gift Shop, 16540 Chillicothe Road, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
– Rescue Village’s Art to the Rescue event from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Lowe’s Greenhouse, Florist & Gift Shop, 16540 Chillicothe Road, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
– The Geauga Mobile Food Pantry will be at Celebration Lutheran Church, 10621 Auburn Rd., Chardon OH 44024
Events on Sunday, February 24, 2019
– First Church Congregational will host a new sermon series, “The Radical Sayings of Jesus – “Love Your Enemies” Services are at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 22 Liberty Street, Painesville
– Blackbrook Audubon’s monthly walk at Chagrin River Park at 8:00 a.m. Meet at 3100 Reeves Road off Lost Nation Road in Willoughby
– Nature in Music: Beethoven & the Immortal Beloved, a guided listening experience to remember with Geauga Park District Naturalist Linda Gilbert at The West Woods Nature Center from 3:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
– Auburn Volunteer Fire Department’s Annual Pancake Breakfast from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the fire house located at 10950 East Washington St, Auburn Township.
– Travelogue: Katmai National Park Salmon Run from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at The West Woods
Events on Tuesday, February 26, 2019
– Geauga Walkers from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Eldon Russell Park