Preschool Opening Soon!
Join us at our Open House on September 12th and 19th from 10-2
Schedule a tour of our school today to see if we will be a good fit for your family.
MC Studio smARTs Enrichment Center is located at:
1208 Bell Rd. Chagrin Falls, OH
For all inquiries please contact Carlene Holtz at:
What to expect from MC Studio…
Carlene Holtz (Miss Car)
Carlene has an education background in art and child development psychology specializing in cognitive behaviors. She has been studying and practicing art her whole life. She knew she wanted to be an artist since she was a little girl. She has owned and operated her studio since 1999. She homeschooled her oldest daughter through 8th grade. She has 5 beautiful children and a wonderful, supportive husband. She gives God the credit for her gifts and she wants to share them with you and your family.
We are offering a T/Th or MWF group schedule for A.M. or P.M. Preschool. Ages 3 and up.
8:45am arrival/easel painting
9:15 – 10:00 circle time*/Get the wiggles out!
10:00 – 10:15 break/snack time
10:15 – 10:45 group 1 smARTs
10:45 – 11:15 group 2 smARTs
11:15 – 11:35 free choice/table activities/busy box*
11:35 – 11:45 review and dismissal
12:30 arrival/easel painting
1:00 – 1:45 circle time/ Get the wiggles out!
1:45 – 2:00 break/snack time
2:00 – 2:30 group 1 smARTs
2:30 – 3:00 group 2 smARTs
3:00 – 3:20 free choice/table activities/busy box*
3:20 – 3:30 review and dismissal
*Circle time includes letter introduction, calendar, weather, pledge of allegiance, reading, music/singing, white board practice, etc.
*Get the wiggles out includes yoga, big body, gross motor skills and fun!
*smARTs activities include an integrated curriculum with arts as a foundational hands on element in learning.
*Busy boxes are for fine motor, individual learning.
- Teacher to child ratio has been reduced due to Covid. One teacher, and assistant teacher per nine preschool children.
- Staggered drop offs between 8:30 and 8:45 for the AM group, and 12:15 to 12:30 for the PM group.
- Masks are best practices but not mandatory. However, they are recommended. Teachers will wear masks and gloves when necessary. Please make children aware that teachers may be wearing a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Wash hands before entering and departing. Teachers will perform a daily symptom assessment. Any signs of illness will result in child immediately returning home.
- Children must bring a water bottle with name and a snack. Water bottles will be returned daily for proper disinfecting.
- All personal belongings stay at home. No backpacks, blankets, stuffies or toys allowed. Please supply a labeled, gallon sized baggie with seasonally appropriate change of clothes.
Thank you for your vigilance ahead of time.