Located in the central and northern parts of the state and featuring great indoor and outdoor activities for couples, seniors and families, Ohio State Park Lodges are offering a 10 percent discount on rooms for veterans during the month of November.
“Travel is a great way to strengthen and celebrate family relationships, and we know that hardworking members of the military cherish the time they get to spend with their families,” said Betsy O’Rourke, vice president of sales and marketing for Xanterra Parks & Resorts. “It gives us great pleasure to reward our military with these special offers.”
The five Ohio State Park Lodges operated by Xanterra are:
- Salt Fork State Park Lodge in central Ohio near Cambridge
- Mohican State Park Lodge in north central Ohio near Loudonville
- Punderson Manor State Park Lodge in northeastern Ohio near Newbury
- Maumee Bay State Park Lodge in northwestern Ohio near Toledo
- Deer Creek State Park Lodge near Columbus
The lodges are perfect bases for travelers who want to explore the parks or nearby towns. For those who want to settle in at the lodges themselves, indoor pools, game rooms and spacious lobbies offer myriad relaxing activities.
To reserve rooms in these state parks or for more information, visit the individual web sites or www.ohiostateparklodges.com. To receive the 10 percent military discount, use the promotional code MILITARY and present your military ID upon check-in.