Geauga Growth in conjuction with Kent State Geauga will conduct in-person training at Kent State Geauga campus with the option of utilizing Zoom from your home or office. The in-person classes will be held in a larger computer lab that can accommodate socially distance seating. You will be working on networked computer stations.
CEU credits, 10 hours of class = 1 CEU, are offered for these KSU Non-credit continuing education courses.
Class sessions are scheduled as follows. Please note details for each class:
- Intermediate Excel – Sept 15 & 17 Time: 8:30 – 11:30 AM
- Does Age Matter? How Generations Function Together in the workplace – September 25 Time: 9:00 – 11:00 AM [only available via ZOOM]
- Intermediate Word – Oct 13 & 15 Time: 8:30 – 11:30 AM
- Advanced Quickbooks – Oct 20 & 22 Time: 8:30 – 11:30 AM
- Marketing Through Social Media – Oct 27 Time: 8:30 – 11:30 AM
Please download information,
registeration and payment options. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-564-1060 for assistance if needed.
KSU safety policies and procedures will be sent to all enrolled and will be expected to be followed. Masks are required of all participants.
Training is brought to you by: