Geauga County Humane Society’s Rescue Village is looking to fill a full-time position. Are you innovative, energetic, and organized? Love animals? Love people? This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a great team and for a great mission at Rescue Village.
Events & Marketing Specialist
Full Time- Salaried- Exempt
Responsibilities of the Event & Marketing Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Fund Raising: Coordinates special events. Works with committee and Development Director.
- Public Relations: Coordinates public relations efforts (including all media)
- Oversees the Rescue Village Reporter newsletter production
- Revises and updates website
- Manages social media.
- Administrative: meets deadlines, maintains organized office and files. Assists with special projects
- College degree and demonstrated work experience in the area of marketing and events
- Knowledge of Excel, mail merges, online fundraising platforms, and social media
- Photoshop a plus
- Non-profit experience a plus
- Excellent writing skills, presentation ability, and computer experience
Send cover letter, resume, 3 references, and a writing sample (300 words) answering “If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?”
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 440.338.4855