This weekend is the 64th Annual Apple Butter Festival at Century Village in Burton. It is a tradition for many local families to attend this fall event every year. What do you look forward to about the Apple Butter Festival?
- The delicious apple butter and apple cider
- The spectacular view of the valley behind Century Village
- The craft demonstrations
- The pie eating contest
- The live music
- The rich history at your fingertips at Century Village
- The auctions
- The crowning of the King and Queen
- The children’s activities
Leave a comment here and let us know your favorite things about the Festival! We would love to hear from you. If you have never been to the Apple Butter Festival, you should definitely check it out.