Rescue Village’s annual outdoor dog and family friendly festival and fundraiser – Woofstock –at the Cleveland Metroparks Polo Field is on Sunday, September 15th from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Rescue Village expects thousands to gather at the Polo Field for a day of furry fun! Woofstock 2019 will offer your annual furry favorite event features:
- BEST LOOK CONTEST which will take place at 10:30 a.m. with prizes for Best Group, Best Individual, and Most Creative looks to be judged by a panel of local celebrities.
- COOL CANINE CONTESTS such as the annual Best Kisser contest, Ice Cream Eating Contest, Dog Races, Musical Sit, Dog / Owner Look-a-like Contest, and more!
- LIVE MUSIC from local musicians! Groove all day long to the tunes of North Coast Goats and My Family Dog!
- ANNUAL BLESSING OF THE ANIMALS to kick off Woofstock.
- FOOD TRUCKS including Barrio Tacos, King Kone, Java on Wheels, The Bus Stop, Wild Spork, The Ice Cream Kartel, Hatfields Goode Grub, and Paps Kettle Korn
- SHOPPING ALONG VENDORS RRROW Over 50 dog friendly vendors!
- ADOPTABLE DOGS from local shelters and rescue groups
- INTERACTIVE LURE COURSE from Lucky Dogs Lure Coursing will be onsite! Test your pup’s speed and agility with this fun, new activity!
- + so much more!
Woofstock 2019 will also offer some new features to the event including:
- VERY IMPORTANT POOCH (V.I.P.) AREA – for our most dedicated fundraisers, this area will be exclusively for: individuals who raise $1,000+, teams who raise $5,000+, and all team captains. The area will be a great place to kick back and relax and take in all that Woofstock has to offer. All V.I.P. members will get an exclusive t-shirt, a goodie bag provided by PetPeople, and refreshments.
- WOOFPACK TICKET: Split a Woofpack ticket with your family and friends and enjoy all that Woofstock 2019 has to offer. For $50, you can use your Woofpack ticket to purchase any combination of $60 worth of activities! This special deal can be split with multiple members of the family!
Rescue Village expects thousands of human and dog attendees to join them at this unique event. Last year, over 3,000 people and 1,200 pups came out to celebrate and fundraise for Rescue Village. The fundraising goal for Woofstock 2019 is $100,000 which will help Rescue Village provide care and programs to support thousands of homeless animals all year long.
Register for 1 of 3 admission items to enter into Woofstock 2019: Top Dog T-shirt: $25 / Average Mutt Bandana: $10 / Stray Dog Wristband: $5
All kids under 10-years-old and dogs get in for FREE!
To register and for more information visit: http://bit.ly/woofstock2019
Thank you to our Diamond Sponsor: Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management and Platinum Collar Sponsor: WKKY