Geauga Lyric Theater Guild (GLTG) is looking to fill the position of full time executive director. The executive director is the chief executive of the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild and Geauga Lyric Arts Center.
- managing the programs
- operations and finances of the organization
- leading and managing staff resources
- coordinating facility maintenance and capital improvement projects
- nurturing professional and public relationships
- creating and implementing innovative ways to secure funding
The executive director reports directly to the president of the GLTG Board of Trustees and is accountable to the board through the board president.
Interested applicants may submit a letter of intent and resume to the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild, Attn: Hiring Committee, P.O. Box 834, Chardon, Ohio 44024.
Deadline for submission is Friday, July 11, 2014.