Struggling to find time to write? Feeling distracted or unmotivated? We have a solution for that! Join the inaugural Gordon Square Review Write-a-Thon for up to seven precious hours of writing time in the company of the Gordon Square Review Editors!
Here’s how it works:
- Block off Saturday, October 19th as a writing day for yourself.
- Determine how many hours you can commit to writing that day (up to 7).
- Register for the event here.
- Collect donations for writing a predetermined amount of time (like a walk-a-thon but for writing!). This is a great way for friends and family to support your writing; plus, it helps motivate you to achieve your goal!
- On Saturday, October 19th, we provide the space, the caffeine, and the inspiration for you to buckle down and get some serious writing done.
The Write-a-Thon supports Literary Cleveland’s literary journal which highlights regional writers and offers mentorships, but most of all, it creates the perfect excuse to clear your schedule for a day to focus on what really matters: your writing. Register now!
Saturday, October 19th from 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. on the 10th floor of the Louis Stokes Wing of Cleveland Public Library, 525 Superior Avenue, Cleveland, 44114
$ Donation suggested $