1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 can (12.5) ounces of chunk white chicken, drained. (Optional: shred apart with a fork if desired)
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (more to taste if you like it hot)
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (I used Hidden Valley)
2 cups (8 ounces) of cheddar cheese
Tortilla chips, celery ribs, French bread baguette slices, optional
Directions: 2 variations
- Place cream cheese on the bottom of a slow cooker, add the remaining ingredients (minus the tortilla chips etc.)
- Turn slow cooker to low allowing ingredients to melt together. Stir occasionally.
- Once dip is mixed well together serve with chips, celery or bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce, and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 – 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Yield: about 2 cups of dip.
Serve and Enjoy!